China B2B VIP Trade Mission and Global Healthcare Congress
WMTC Asia-Pacific is the premier B2B event for international organizations seeking to jump-start their entry into China’s growing healthcare market. The China outbound medical tourism market is currently growing at a tremendous pace with many wealthy Chinese looking for critical care medical treatments in the U.S. and Europe. There is also an interest among Chinese medical providers for affiliations and partnerships with top-tier international hospitals to help with capacity building in different procedure specialties or with talent exchanges.
The multi-city VIP trade mission and congress allow for unprecedented one-on-one access to China’s government leaders and senior executives from healthcare, hospitality, and financial sectors including:
- Hospitals and medical groups
- City governments and health industrial parks seeking projects and international cooperation
- Experts and professors from Chinese and foreign hospitals, universities and scientific research institutions seeking industrial cooperation opportunities
- Chinese and foreign venture capital funds, equity investment funds, angel investment funds, private investors and investment companies seeking potential investment projects
- Senior executives from Chinese listed companies and multinational enterprises seeking business cooperation and M&A opportunities
- Local governments, Mhealth and high-end holiday & tourism destinations with intents of investment invitation
- Investment banks, lawyers, accountants and executives of consulting companies seeking potential clients
Our goal is to provide you with the highest caliber market development activities and encourage long term partnerships with China’s top healthcare organizations. So we encourage you to make the most of this unique opportunity to expand your business into China’s growing healthcare market!
Click here for a list of organizations that participated in WMTC Asia-Pacific 2015.