Take advantage of an unprecedented opportunity for B2B networking with top healthcare leaders and government officials as you visit key healthcare and tourism venues in China.
Dates: November 11th-17th (Congress in Guilin, China 14th-16th)
Cities visited*: Wuzhou City, Sanya City (Hainan Province) and Guilin.
Who will attend?
- CEO’s and presidents from healthcare industry (hospitals, clinics, health life sciences, healthcare technology, mHealth)
- CEO’s and presidents from tourism and hospitality sectors
- CEO’s and presidents from skilled nursing organizations
- Insurance companies
- Investors from financial institutions
- Government leaders
- Industry education and professional training
At each city there will be meetings with government officials, healthcare CEO’s and other business leaders as well as visits to health zones and some cultural tourism. In Guilin City alone, there are 11 projects ranging from $500 million to 10 BN looking for cooperation with international resources such as hospital development, talent importation, operations management and technology transfer.
Our local partners are working with each municipality to do “business matchmaking” based on the delegates who will be participating.
What is included? Delegates will have all travel (domestic airfare and ground transportation), food, sightseeing and accommodation covered, including their stay at the 5-Star Guilin Bravo Hotel during the Congress.
. *Some cities may still be subject to change. A detailed itinerary will be available in the coming weeks.