Jump-start your Entry into China’s Healthcare Market
This intense, by invitation-only summit is exclusively for healthcare and medical technology organizations in the U.S. and China that are serious about exploring collaboration opportunities. It will feature one-on-one networking sessions, panels and workshops with government officials, top CEO’s, thought-leaders and up and coming entrepreneurs from China and the U.S. in healthcare provision, hospital development and investment, quality improvement, capacity building, biotech, pharma, medical devices, mHealth, telemedicine and wearable healthcare technologies, discussing future trends and opportunities in the growing China market.
The goal of the U.S. – China Healthcare summit is to jump-start your entry into China’s healthcare market and encourage investments and partnerships between U.S. and China’s healthcare sectors.
Don’t miss this unprecedented opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest healthcare reforms and how they will impact future hospital development in China
- Learn about the opportunities available for engaging in hospital affiliations, capacity building and quality improvement
- Find out about the new niche opportunities opening up in the private healthcare sector
- Learn what treatments and procedures patients from China are looking for?
- Explore business and investment opportunities with China’s growing life sciences and healthcare technology sectors and learn more about the changing regulatory landscape from industry experts.
- Gain an understanding of key strategic considerations for implementing digital health technologies in China
- Get an in-depth look at the policy and legal challenges influencing the growth of the life sciences and healthcare technology sectors in China
- Connect with China’s life sciences and healthcare technology sectors to learn about new innovations and developments
- Gain an in-depth understanding of medical tourism and the new technologies and treatments that will drive patient mobility
- Schedule one-to-one meetings with the industry’s top leaders in advance online.
For more information about the U.S. – China Healthcare summit or to apply for an invitation, contact: Charlie@medicaltourismassociation.com